Endorsers Say ‘Take It Back,’ Debuting This Spring, Is a ‘Must-Read’ ‘Manifesto for Men,’ a ‘Strong Word of Encouragement’ and ‘Incredible’
LYNCHBURG, VA.—Has masculinity been redefined as something it was never meant to be?
Yes, say authors Dr. Tim Clinton and Max Davis in their forthcoming book, “Take It Back: Reclaiming Biblical Manhood for the Sake of Marriage, Family, and Culture.” In fact, the culture is determined to do just that.
But Clinton saysthat men do matter. They can be difference-makers in their circles of influence and have a positive impact on the culture and their families.
“In a culture that wants to keep men down, men need to know who they are, that God created them fully-masculine and that their ultimate source of strength comes from Him,” Clinton writes in “Take It Back.” “It’s a cry that echoes deep in the soul and from all ends of our society, and particularly from the women who love their fathers, husbands, brothers and sons. Most women want their men to be honored and to stand up and be men. Men have faltered and lost influence and territory. The good news is that for many who struggle, there is often a daily yearning to make it right. The reality is, masculinity is not and never was ‘toxic.’ Right now, more than ever, God is calling men to be men.”
Several experts, cultural leaders and influencers are already providing positive feedback about “Take It Back,” set for release by Charisma House this spring.
- “If there’s one person who has seen the battle for Christian manhood up close, it’s my friend Tim Clinton. He has spent a lifetime working with men who are thinking about giving up the battle—or who have already thrown in the towel. In this book, Tim writes a strong word of encouragement for men everywhere to ‘Take it Back’—the ‘it’ being their God-given manhood. He argues that it’s not a curse to be a man, no matter what the culture currently shouts. Read this book and rediscover your spiritual testosterone, for muscles built of Christian courage, confidence and determination.”—Jerry Falwell Jr., lawyer and president of Liberty University
- “Tim Clinton ‘gets it.’ He is a man who knows what it takes to live, love and lead well and impact the family God’s way. He is both a prophet and a counselor, which is a great combination if you want to influence men and those who love them. ‘Take It Back’ is a manifesto for men who want to change the world.”—Jack Graham, pastor of Prestonwood Baptist Church, Texas, and head of PowerPoint Ministries
- “It’s been said, ‘If you preach to hurting people, you will never lack for an audience.’ Dr. Tim Clinton has that heart and reaches thousands every year through his writings and events. I am confident that Dr. Clinton and Max Davis’ new book, titled ‘Take It Back: Reclaiming Biblical Manhood for the Sake of Marriage, Family, and Culture,’ will help so many at this critical time in our nation’s history. It’s time for men to rise up and take their rightful place for the sake of marriage, family and righteousness in the culture. ‘Take It Back’ is sure to encourage, challenge and inspire men for such a time as this.”—Greg Laurie, pastor and evangelist, Harvest Ministries
- “Dr. Tim Clinton and Max Davis have written a must-read book that will be discussed for years to come! I applaud them tackling a thorny topic in a thoughtful and biblical way.”—Dr. Robert Jeffress, pastor of First Baptist Church, Dallas, and author of “Courageous”
- “There is simply no more important subject than the subject of my friend Tim Clinton’s book. The battle for biblical manhood is a battle to which we are all called. I thank God for Tim Clinton and this important book.”—Eric Metaxas, author of “Bonhoeffer: Pastor, Martyr, Prophet, Spy” and host of “The Eric Metaxas Show”
- “Men have reached a pivotal moment in history and now stand at a crossroads. Will they let culture define what masculinity is—or finally take back their voice, and be strong for the sake of the next generation? ‘Take It Back’ shows them the way!”—Josh D. McDowell, author
- “I am a comedian. But the most serious job I have on this earth is being a mom to my son. Dr. Clinton has written an incredible book to not only guide my son but to strengthen my resolve for us both to become ALL God intended for us to be.”—Chonda Pierce, author, actress, comedian and mom